Another Dork Discovered #Evan #馬振桓

As you know I am currently watching Moon River. I have totally fallen for Evan's character in the drama. He is similar to prince charming. I looked up more stuff about him. He seems like a dork irl also. Haha. I am attracted to dorks still. He is also a member of Spexial along with Sam. I also found out that he speaks fluent English :D and he is is from Canada, which adds to his attraction. He is actually older than me so that's a plus. All the idols that are debuting recently are younger. I also adore his smile. Totally fan-girling again. Moon River is getting to be quite angsty at this point. Why do all dramas have to reach that point? Still enjoying it but not the angst as much. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl