Charistmatic Actors: On My Radar

Hoping that these actors make a drama cb soon, of course, with a drama w/ a good script. Yes, Yeo Jin Goo was just in Orange Marmalade but it was such a big disappointment. I had quite high hopes since it was a popular webtoon adaption. The only webtoon adaption that ended up doing well was Misaeng so crossing my fingers for Cheese in the Trap. (I haven't yet read the webtoon but based on the fans, the story is really good). I hope YJG comes back with a better drama. Possibly with co-star Kim So Hyun would be plus ^^ I only watched 2 episodes of OM but yeah the plot wasn't doing it for me. I am sick of the same old vampire romance stories. Most of the actors I like seem to be more involved in movies than dramas. However, Lee Sang Woo & Park Hae Jin are coming back soon :] so I do have something to look forward to. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl