Upcoming Dramas: How Will They Do?

The most overhyped dramas have got to be Cheese in the Trap, Reply 1988, Oh My Venus, Uncontrollably Fond (no poster yet), & Descendants of the Sun (no poster yet). And just because the actors and actresses are well-known and liked doesn't mean that the drama will do well. It also depends on the plot and the directing. I just hopes these dramas don't disappoint. I am really in need of a good rom-com at the moment. With She Was Pretty ending, I will be deprived on a rom-com drama. CITT is the only plot of all these dramas that I know about. I really enjoyed the webtoon, and I am hoping the drama lives up to its hype. 

Side Note: I am also really excited to hear that Misaeng Season 2 might be coming back soon ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl