Taeyeon [Netizens]

[Naver: Illgan Sports and knetizone] '1st place all-kill' Taeyeon: "I was so bewildered I couldn't sleep"

1. [+4454, -370] Taeyeon and Goo Hara's solos are on opposite levels of vocal comparison

2. [+3202, -290] The song's really nice..It doesn't have that idol feel to it

3. [+2720, -281] Daebak!!! I really like it, seriously~~

4. [+2644, -317] Solo rookie singer Kim Taeyeon, just like what I heard, you're pretty and sing well~~!

5. [+2452, -302] Taeyeon shines more when she's solo

6. [+505, -70] The song fits Taeyeon like perfectly fit clothes. It gives me the feels because the song was well picked. I'll listen to it well High-pictched Queen Taeyeon. 

7. [+405, -67] It's the type of song where while there may be people that haven't listened to it, there's no person that only listened to it once..I really love it 

8. [+395, -70] I really really love the song ㅠㅠㅠ I also love the MV, it's so pretty ㅠㅠㅠ Taeyeon-ah, congrats on your debut ♥ 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl