Six Flying Dragons Thoughts to Episode 6

Was I the only person that thought this drama was going to be about actually dragons? Haha. Well, I didn't watch the trailer so I was expecting this to be a sci-fi sageuk. Now, that I have caught up with all six episodes. I am totally in love with this drama. The child actors all did such a fantastic job. I am predicting that they are all going to become great actors/actresses in the future. I finally remembered where I saw Nam Da Reum, he was in Suspicious Housekeeper. 
 Baek Seung Hwan was in Blood 
Lee Re as Boon Yi was in Super Daddy Yeol 
Yoon Chan Young (my favorite child actor) was in Mama, which I loved. This boy is going to big someday. His already such a good actor at such a young age. His dimples are also so charming. He is seriously jailbait. Gosh, why is everyone in the industry so young now. 
And of course the adult actors in SFD are also doing a fanastic job. Episode 5 & 6 were the best. Those episodes had some good comedic scenes that made me literally lol. Yoo Ah In is doing such a good job portraying a playful, clever character. Plus, I really adore Yoon Kyun Sang as Moo Hyul <3 He is such a dork in this that he is adorable. Someone please give him a lead role. He was a villain in Pinnochio but here he is so cute <3 I am totally falling for him & he is actually my most favorite character in SFD. I am wondering if there is going to be a love triangle with Bang Won, Boon Yi, and Moo Hyul in future episodes. Not only is Moo Hyul cute but he also can fight. Speaking of fighting. Byun Yo Han is killing it. He is so hot as a swordsman here that I am totally fan girling. I liked him in Misaeng even though he was really annoying in the beginning of the drama, but I totally love him now in SFD. It's so sad that Ex-Gf Club did bad in ratings because I actually liked that drama. And it's of course a given that Kim Myung Min is doing a great job. He never disappoints. The only thing that I am going to complain about is that he looks so thin. How much weight did he lose for his role? He needs to eat more. 
& Lastly, Park Hyuk Kwon as Gil Tae Mi is practically in sync with his character.
[Updated] I found the character relationship chart.
Eng version
cr: alwaysSSK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl