Yamapi and Satomi #From5to9


Recently rewatched Buzzer Beat. This drama is gold even though it aired awhile back. I still really like it watching it in 2015. Yamapi & Keiko's chemistry is spot on in this drama. Rewatching this drama reminds me of how I was once obsessed with Japanese dramas. 
The current airing Jdramas don't really catch my interest. Yamapi's dramas kinda went downhill after Buzzer Beat. I am anticipating Yamapi's next drama From 5 to 9. Ishihara Satomi who I am also a fan of is also starring in this drama. I recently watched Kinkyori Renai and noticed how much Pi aged. The J-movie was okay but I didn't like the plot. It was mainly about a forbidden love between a teacher and high school student. IDK if this kind of love ever happens irl. 

Interesting fact: Jnetizens are suspecting that Yamapi will become infatuated with Satomi irl. Apparently, she is known to date her co-stars because they fall for her charms. I mean who wouldn't she is stunning. Her intimate scene with Matsumoto Jun in Shitsuren Chocolatier surprised me. She is quite a versatile actress and played the villainous role quite well. I can't believe she's already 28 years old. She looks so young. And while watching Rich Man Poor Woman, I really shipped her with Oguri Shun. Too bad, he is an already married man. Another interesting fact: Shun is known for being a player according to the media. Jnetizens are suspecting that he will break up with his wife soon. 
You can see Pi and Satomi's chemistry here. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl