Tzuyu: The Next Suzy

  I can't believe Tzuyu's only 16. She looks so mature for her age. She's the next trend following Seolhyun. She has been trending on Naver searches since Ooh Aah came out. I'm not a huge fan of the song, but I do like the group Twice. I hope they come back with a better song and slay the charts. They definitely have the visuals to be a top girl group. They are also 9 members in Twice. Is this a hint that they are trying to be the next Girl's Generation. They just need a hit song! I feel like an ajumma (which I'm not, I'm in my early twenties) since most of the members are in their teens. Ironically, FNC promoted Seolhyun as the next Suzy & now JYP is promoting Tzuyu as the next Seolhyun or Seolhyun
slayer. LOL. Overall moral/story. There will always be a new trend. The new replaces the old. 
Tzuyu trending #3 on Naver & #1 on Nate. 

cr: ardent & krams23 @ OH
Naver [Netizens] 
cr: shmesm
 Twice's performance 151025 on Inkigayo 
Yook Sung Jae <3 is also here as the MC. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl