Yook Sung Jae's Interview in Vogue


           Yook Sungjae Born in 1995. Idol Group BTOB’s Maknae. As he turned 20-year-old, he’s active all over through acting, variety , MC and etc.
           I ‘started’ in 2014. Because of the various opportunities that I never had before, my 20 year-old is spent joyously. I am happy to only look forward and run. I can run even more than now.  BTOB comeback with ‘You’re so Fly’ last autumn. It’s an extension of spring’s title song ‘Beep Beep’. Japan debut shortly later but album is already No. 1.  All members agreed on the selection of title track ‘WOW’ and ‘2nd Confession’. 6000 fans rooted for BTOB’s first solo concert in 2 days. Touched. I had a unit performance of  ‘Gentleman’ with Eunkwang hyung, also did a ‘Nine Boy’ parody. At the end, I cried. I thought of my family who believed in me though not even knowing if can do well as an idol. During trainee days, my mum would fetch me from Yongin to Seoul everyday even when she had work.
           I started my acting earnestly through drama ‘Nine Boys’. ‘Why the writer writes this script?’ ‘ What figure do you want in me?’ as I worked hard to grasp. On ‘Hitmaker’ Big Byung emerged. Season 1 received lots of love so all Big Byung members did well. Few days ago, we started filming Season 2. 
Because of personal activity I became slightly more mature. The troubled time when alone without hyungs who were always beside me became longer. Even then, when we come together again, I’m still the childish maknae. When I returned to dorm after schedule without sleep, I feel at home and cosy once I see resting hyungs. Some time ago, I told hyungs. Hyungs’ existence by itself gives me strength. 
credit: btobmel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl