Infinity Challenge Music Festival 2015


On another note, I am tuning in to Mudo Musical Festival. I like ZionT x Haha and Hyung Don x Hyukoh pairing a lot. Their songs are def going to top the charts. Hyukoh has been maintaining the #1 spot on the digital charts ever since Mudo played Hyukoh's song. I'm not surprised. I never get tired of listening to 위잉위잉 + 와리가리. I keep replaying it over and over again along with 떨려요 - 프라이머리. I love the fact that Mudo gives the chance for underground artists to shine. ZionT was very well-liked by the public; however, Hyukoh isn't very known by the public. IU was the only one who knew about the band. Lastly, the ratings for Mudo musical festival, of course, don't disappointment. Another show that is also dominating the ratings is 3 Meals A Day, a show I haven't been watching but heard many good things. There are so many variety cooking shows now. It's the trend in Korea. It's no surprise that Sun Woo is also a chef in OMG. But I myself don't enjoy watching cooking shows. Why should I torture myself watching eating delicious food that I can't myself eat. Maybe I will learn to like them in the future. Lol who knows?



 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl