Oh My Ghostess Episode 7 Thoughts



I was surprised to find out that Bong Sun had a crush on chef. I thought this whole time she didn't like it. I am glad that Bong Sun and Soon Ae are teaming up to get the chef. I definitely prefer the possessed Bong! She is hilarious. Looks like the next episode will be good. The female PD is starting to get on my nerves though. I had no idea she liked Sun Woo this whole time more than friends.

We are also almost at the halfway point for OMG. Gah.. What I am to do why when this drama ends? I hope Bo Young continues to do more dramas. She's such a great actress. It would be a waste to only do movies. I guess the working environment for korean dramas isn't that great since they have live shooting.

Most dramas lately have been disappointing me. Maybe Yong Pal with Joo Woon will be good. He's starring in yet again another medical drama. I wasn't able to finish Good Doctor but maybe I will finish this one. I liked Kim Tae Hee in Jang Ok Jung so I hope they have good chemistry.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl