Thoughts about Kcon 2015


 


I was able to go to Kcon 2015 in LA not the convention but the concerts. Although my seats weren't that great haha I really enjoyed the concert. It would have awesome to stand in the pits & see the artists up close but $400 isn't worth it. I'm already so broke lol. The two nights were great, but I def liked Saturday's concert better. Never knew about Monsta X until the concert. I liked Got7 more seeing them up close. Mark is so handsome. He should def stay blonde. My eyes were drawn to him. He looks so better irl. Pictures don't do justice. Gahh. Super Junior def showed that they were seniors and shined. Heechul is such a dork. I noticed that he is really close to Sistar especially Bora. I wasn't really into Suju before but after the concert I started listening to their current songs. Devil is very catchy. For Sunday's concert, I really liked ZionT & Crush's performance. I also enjoyed AOA & Jimin's Puss. Seeing them irl is so much better than through the screen. Now I understand how fangirls feel. Lol. The perks of living in LA are def the korean concerts & yummy korean food.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl