Updates #Drama

Sorry for being MIA for so long time. I was actually really sick. Time flies~ Current dramas that I am watching are Six Flying Dragons (This drama is so good and keeps me on the edge of my seat). Reply 1988 (I like this drama but I find myself hitting the pause button a few times because the episodes are so long; still on Team Jung Hwan. I dropped Oh My Venus the storyline was too trite for me. Still watching From 5 to 9 since I am a fan of Yamapi ^^ Also watching bits of I Have A Lover. 

I am def going to check out Remember. Since netizens have been praising it and of course because I am a fan of Yoo Seung Ho. & Cheese in the Trap of course. The drama looks really different from the webtoon though. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl