Village Updates

And The countdown begins for The Village. It will air in ~20 days. Not that I am counting. Lol. This drama does not seem to be romance oriented though. It's more on the thriller and mystery side which I don't mind. I loved I Can Hear Your Voice, God's Gift, and Phantom. If it is anything like those, I will surely love it. Right now, I have no korean drama that I am addicted to. Either my attention span has shortened or there just aren't really good dramas airing at the moment. Yong Pal started out really good, and now it is meh :/ Ever since Kim Tae Hee woke up, the story line has gone downhill tremendously. What happened. The writer clearly plagarized, and now that he/she stopped she has run out of ideas. I am still bitter over Stephanie's abrupt departure to study abroad, she was the kick-a** female lead that I wanted. The only drama I am watching right now is 20 again, which is a pleasant watch but not that highly addictive. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl