Opinions About Current Airing Dramas

Current feelings about She Was Pretty: Obsessed with She Was Pretty, happy that episode 9 aired, mad that episode 10 didn't air. 

Current feelings about 20 Again: Loving this drama so much, sad that it is ending soon, not sure if I should watch episode 15 yet. 

Current feelings about The Village: I don't understand why everyone is saying that this drama is scary it isn't scary to me for some reason, mixed feelings right now (like and don't like it at the same time) 

Current feelings about Sassy Go Go: Not really liking the acting. Acting is a bit cringe-worthy for me right now. Kind of a let down and cannot be compared to School: Who Are You. 

Current feelings about Because It's The First Time: Meh about the story. It's been done before so Idk if I will continue watching. 

Current feelings about Glamorous Temptation: Stuck on the first episode right now. Hesitating because it might be too makjang for me. 

Feeling overall about life: There has to be more hours in a day. So busy with work. 
And searching for my next crack drama after 20 Again ends. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl