Current Dramas #Reply1988 #SixFlyingDragons #etc

 Currently watching Answer Me 1988. Look at my DP and guess who I am rooting for. LOL. No surprise. OMG I am loving this drama to bits. It is right in the feels. Hyeri did much better than I thought she would. First two episodes were not so much centered on romance but real-life stuff. Both were tearjeakers for me. So have tissue prepared when watching the first two episodes. Because I loved AM1988 I might give AM1994 another try. I ended up dropping the drama 4 episodes in for some reason, I lost interest. But I might pick it back up now while waiting for AM1988 to air. 

Six Flying Dragons: I love this drama! Even though it is somewhat politics centered and not heavy on the romance. This drama keeps me on my toes. I love the twists to this drama. I applaud the scriptwriter and actors for doing such a job grabbing my interest in this drama. 

Glamorous Temptation: So my interest for this drama has waned somewhat. Not sure if it is because the plot is getting old. But I still like this drama and will continue watching. 

Awl: I managed to catch the first 4 episodes. It is okayish I would say but of course not great like Misaeng. Might watch if I have time to spare but most likely I will drop this in the near future. 

P.S. Sorry for being MIA. I will post more starting this Thursday! I have been busy with work that I haven't had time to blog. And I am going to check out Oh My Venus this weekend. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl