Cheese in the Trap [Appreciation Post]

I finally understand the hype of Cheese in the Trap. I really hope the drama does not ruin the webtoon. It took me awhile to actually start reading CITT. My main hesitation was that it was just going to another cliche romance story. But once I got past chapter 11 of season 1, I became a fan. I actually read three seasons in two days.  

I ship Hong Sul with Bek In Ho more than with Yoo Jung. I think I have second lead syndrome not sure why I keep shipping the secondary characters with the lead. Their interactions are my favorite part to read :) Their scenes provide comedic relief. Yoo Jung is a quite mysterious, deep character that I don't know what to really make of him. Both the male and female leads are much more than they seem. 

I love that the webtoon provides a very realistic perspective of college students and does not sugar-coat anything. I can totally relate to the characters and sympathize with their worries and concerns.  

According to Soonki  (순끼), there will be a season 4 coming soon. 




























source: naver

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl