Oh My Ghostess 13위


Note picture is not from Episode 13. I wanted to display a happier picture. This has to be one of the saddest episodes of OMG but we definitely needed it. I am so happy that they finally resolved the conflict. We find out that Chep fell for the real Bong :] & at last he discovered that she is Sunshine. The drama is truly the best. It keeps me on my toes, makes me laugh and cry all in one episode. It still has my attention and we are on episode 13 already! Ahh.. I don't want this to end. Can they make a season 2? I mean the ratings are doing so well, 5.077 to be exact, they should make a second season with Park Bo Young x Jo jung Suk. Jo Jung Suk never caught my attention until now. I saw him in King 2 Hearts and Architecture 101 but he did not stand out. But Episode 13 is definitely the episode he shines in the most. The supporting actors and actresses also manage to shine even with their tiny screen time. I ship Soon Ae with the fortune teller. They are so cute together. It was also nice seeing Cordon & Soon Ae's brother so supportive of Bong x Chep's love. It looks like Cordon has been keeping an eye on Bong Sun since the very beginning.  Awww so he knew all along that Bong liked the Chep. He is second lead material. I want someone to pay attention to me like that too. I like Kwak Si Yang here much much more than in Preserve Goo Hae Ra. He was so wish-washy in that drama that I didn't support him with the lead. Also Soon Ae's brother, played by Lee Hak Joo, scene with Chep was gold. I find it quite funny that he still doesn't know that he is in love with his sister.  

  I am also glad that the love triangle between Soon Ae, Sun Woo, and Bong was resolved so quickly. I am going to be sad when this drama ends, and it looks like the script for the final episode is already out. Park Bo Young is certainly getting a lot of love from the viewers. 

Park Bo Young is leading in this poll against IU by a landslide which is expected since Producers ended a long time ago already. Viewers fall in love with the actors/actresses from the latest dramas. 


Source: krank

The top ratings on tvn are as follows: 
<응답하라1994> 최고 시청률 : 10.431%(케이블 시청률 1위) <미생> 최고 시청률 : 8.240%(2위) <응급남녀> 최고 시청률 : 5.083%(3위) <오나의귀신님> 현재(13회) 시청률 : 5.077%(4위)
Source: qhdkfkd

Eng Translation:
Reply 1994 Ep 1
Misaeng Ep 2
Emergency Couple Ep 3
Oh My Ghostess Ep 13




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl