[Updated] Girls Generation Comeback With Lion Heart & You Think



Girls Generation are back with Lion Heart. All the members look gorgeous. They are literally shining. The MV is so pretty. The song overall is very catchy. Not too sure how it will do on the charts. But I predict that they will slay, there are so many sones. The b-side tracks are also very good. Green Light & Paradise & Bump It are very catchy. You Think & the rest of the album will be released tomorrow so I am anticipating. I don't notice Jessica's absence in the group at all. 
Just watched You Think. Personally, I prefer Lion Heart over You Think. You Think sounds like another generic kpop song imo. Both songs, to my surprise, are not doing so well on the charts. When Party was released, it quickly topped the charts but this does not seem to be the case for GG's follow up songs.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl