Lee Sang Woo + Eugene's New Family Drama #부탁해요 엄마 #OhMinsuk #JoBoAh








The last weekend drama I actually finished was Feast of Gods. 왔다! 장보리 (Come Jang Bori) was a crazy makjang drama that was oddly addicting that I didn't managed to finish it. Lee Yoo Ri was such a great villain. I literally hated her but this proves how great of an actress she is. ^^ I seem to have a time commitment issue with long dramas. Haha. So I also surprise myself when I actually manage to finish one. I remember being so addicted to Glass Mask, which had more than 100+ episodes, that I marathoned 30 episodes in one day. This was possible because each episode was only 30 minutes. But the plot of that drama went downhill somewhere in the middle, and I dropped it. It has been a long time since I have completed a family drama. I was a walking zoombie the next day. Eugene's previous weekend drama was 100 Years Inheritance. The drama was so makjang. The mother-in-law just drove me crazy. Well, weekend dramas are known to be makjang.... The last weekend drama I actually finished was Feast of Gods. This upcoming weekend drama does look like a keeper though because I am a Lee Sang Woo fan :] This drama also features Oh Min Suk from Misaeng (one of my favorite dramas). I recognize him in the press conference pictures and also Jo Bo Ah who I last saw in Surplus Princess. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl