Fave Cosmetic Brands #Korean


B_QBWPdVEAIjyPb.jpg

#1 - Innisfree with 42.1% votes
#2 - Missha, Etude House
#3 - The Face Shop
#4 - Nature Republic
#5 - Tony Moly
#6 - Skinfood
#7 - It's Skin
cr 奋斗在韩国 and @mystarmyangel 

Votes by Korean Women In their 20s 
Affordable Road-shop Korean Brands (Excluding High End Ones) 
Personally, my fave are Hera, Iope, Face Shop, and Skin Food. Not a huge fan of Innisfree, Missha, Etude House. Those products make my skin breakout. But depending on your skin type, it might be suitable for you idk. I have dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin == which sucks because I have to be very picky about my skin products. I haven't tried Nature Republic, Tony Moly, nor It's Skin. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl