Trend: Actresses/Actors Participating in OSTs

또 사랑하고 만다 is Yook Sung Jae's OST for The Scholar Who Walks the Night. I am behind on this drama as I have been busy with work.  Ahh such a pain. Hopefully I can catch up this weekend. It seems like more and more actresses & actors are releasing OSTs for their dramas. Yook Sung Jae sang for Who Are You. Park Hyung Shik recently released You're My Love. I didn't finish High Society but I know what the ending is. The ending was not realistic. Chaebol x Poor girl doesn't happen in real life. Well, in real life, the chances of meeting a chaebol are very low also. Well, this is drama world so anything is possible. The only good thing that came from this drama was Park Hyung Shik. He was mediocre in Heirs but he managed to shine in High Society. Compared to the others actresses and actors in the drama, he was the really best. I really didn't like UEE's acting in HS. I skipped most of her scenes and dropped the drama mainly because of her. Her character really turned me off some reason. On to Oh my Ghostess, Park Bo Young will be releasing a OST on the 31st which is soon. She has a great voice and can sing as we saw in Speedy Scandal (I am assuming that was her voice in the song). I can't wait to see episode 9. The preview looks so cute ^^ Chep is adorable.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl