Moon River #Sam Lin

Accidentally clicked on Moon River and ended up loving this drama. At first, I thought this was going to be just another school drama. Additionally, it has been a long time since I have watched a taiwanese drama. The plot of MR I would say is an exact replica of Boys Over Flower. Not sure if this is a remake, but if it isn't they should really credit the original writer. It's based off a Chinese novel, but that story seems almost identical to BOF. 

I ended up loving the drama more than I thought I would. It has quite a few comic moments in which I LOLED at, and the episodes go by pretty fast being at ~40 minutes each. I am currently caught up and waiting for the next episode to air. Hopefully, it doesn't get all angsty. But based on the trailer, it seems like it will. Why do dramas have to get angsty. I totally fell for Sam Lin or 子閎. He is a cutie and keeper in this one. He is such a cute smile. And let me add that he is really rocking his hairstyle. His real life personality also seems to be quite quirky. And he seems like a dork. And as you already known I find adorkable guys attractive. I looked him up, and he is apparently in an idol group, Spexial.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl