무한도전's Food Delivery Special #Infinity Challenge

I really enjoyed and cried my eyes out in ep 444 in Haha's food delivery. Jun Ha's food delivery already got me in tears. But Haha's was definitely the saddest. It was especially sad when Haha and the grandma had to part. When she patted his head and told him to stop crying that part really tugged my heart. Even though the grandma had to go through such hardships, she still maintains a bright personality. She especially enjoys singing. She sings to turn a gloomy atmosphere into a happy one. Haha also mentioned that her songs express her inner feelings. All her songs were about "hometown" and family. Another part that really hit me was when she said to Haha that he wasn't going to come back to see her again. 

This special made me quite mad about the whole Korea-Japan situation and that the Japanese still trying to cover up their past actions and distorting history. 

Infinity Challenge is so loved by everyone in Korea because it not only entertains its viewers but also educates them about Korean history and other subjects. I hope this variety show lasts for a long time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl