On My Radar: Glorious Temptation & Six Flying Dragons

I am still watching She Was Pretty, The Village, Sassy Go Go. The last two don't really seem to be my cup of tea, most likely I will drop them next week. The international drama fans seem to be loving SGG though. On the other hand, I am really liking Glorious Temptation. I am now caught up with all 6 episodes. The story line has been done before. Well kinda makjang style you know. But oddly, my eyes are glued to the screen and I am curious to find out what happens in the story. I will be watching Six Flying Dragons next since netizens have been raving about it :D I am not usually a sageuk person. But I wanted to try it out since netizens also raved about GT and I ended up liking it. However, my taste does not always match netizens. They seem to like TV and SGG but I am kind of meh about. Both SFD and GT are 50 episode dramas. Nowadays, I seem to be more attracted to 50-epi dramas than the 16-epi ones. 

Random rant: I noticed that my attention span is shortening. It is so hard for me to say focused on one thing... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl