Sassy Go Go Episode 8 Thoughts #SLS #Jisoo

I realized that since Sassy Go Go is only 12 episodes, which is a good thing for me. Not so much for fans, probably. I decided that I might as well finish it. Ratings-wise it is not doing so well. Episode 8 rated a 3.6%. Unlike the international fans who have been raving about this drama, I am not really digging the story. Plot-wise, it could do way better. What ever happened to cheerleading, which the plot was supposed to be centered on? 
I have come to the conclusion that I won't end up loving all the school dramas, and some will disappoint. 
At this moment, I am really want Jisoo to get the girl. But it isn't going to happen. Sad to see that he isn't going to get the girl like in Angry Mom. Not saying that Kim Yeol is a bad choice (btw, he's really cute when he smiles) but Jisoo x Eunji's scenes are undeniably cute tgt. How can I not ship them? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl