F(x) Comeback [Netizens]


[+1009 -17] You said full album ~? ~ ?? ~? ~ Full? !!!! full album ???? full album !!!!!!!! daebak !!!!!!!!

[+839 -23] What kind of multiple happiness is it from early morning blah ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ I'm screaming out ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ f (x) let's run blah ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ

[+737 -18] ㅠㅠ let's hit daebak with 4th album hwaiting

[+672 -14] Woah ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ finally the new beginning with 4th album. be daebak, my functions

[+619 -13] F (x) I love you. Be daebak 4th album !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[+89 -0] I thought it was mini but full album ??? Daebak ㅠㅠ

[+89 -1] It's full length ㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ let's have a repackage too this time ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ

[+87 -1] Pink Tape, Red Light ... how about Blue or Violet this time? I'm really looking forward to such a high quality album

[+86 -0] Now let's have a concert please .. ☆☆☆☆☆☆
source  Naver
Translated by  AYOSHIARI

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Suzy fan

Suzy fan

YookSungJae fangirl

YookSungJae fangirl